Thank God it's Friday

It's weekend again! Thank God we'll rest from all the hustle and bustle for at least 2 days and we'll be able to spend a little time with our LOVED ones.

Hmm! I'm very glad. I usually pray for Friday to come so that I can at least rest a bit. You know I work in a media house, we get to work round the clock to the extent that we sometimes forget family & friends. A lot of my friends feel I don't care, some have even given me names (like busy busy woman, Bukky has fashied us, etc). Some do understand, for those who do not understand, I'm so sorry.

A friend even asked me how I'm going to cope with my job once I get married, I told him to wait until then. And he was like, "if I'm your husband, you'll just have to resign from the job". Thanks gan, I appreciate your concern. While I'm still working with this organisation, I really must give in my best and follow their policy.

I had a chat with a Skype friend yesterday (he's a he, but I don't want to mention his name). We were chatting about relationships when he said "Men can be very dangerous"! Coming from a man I was so so surprised. He said I should be careful how I deal with them. Disturbed, I decided to find out from the guys in my office. The young unmarried ones refused to answer, so I spoke with "my oga" instead (not the owner o). This my oga has been married for 5 years with two kids (by the way, this my oga is the same Elvis Eromosele, the popular IT editor who's worked with notable Newspapers in Nigeria). When I asked him if men are indeed dangerous, he too said yes. Surprised again, I had to ask him to explain because I've known a lot of guys and I don't think they're dangerous at all. And so he went on to explain, talking from spiritual & physical point of view. He said a lot.

You want to know what he said? Then log on to this blog on Monday and read the concluding part.

By the way, before I sign off, here is a question for the guys: Are you dangerous? I need comments and opinions.

I'm going to be doing a lot of visiting this weekend. I want to rekindle lost relationships. Expect the full gist on Monday. In the meantime, have a fun-filled Friday and romantic weekend (LOL)

Comments

  1. I feared being alone
    until I learned to like
    myself. As long as you have
    a loving heart,
    God will send much
    warmth and love
    to you in return.

    As long as you've been alive,
    God has been watching over you
    and answering your prayers.Do u believe this"Ise ko lowo"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Femi.

    Hmm, ise ko lowo loooto.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Did I Get Married?

...For Mama

Things That Irritate Me