Laugh Out Loud!!!
A friend forwarded this to me…It’s very funny, that’s why I’m sharing it here. Is this how it should be???
In the world of romance, one single rule applies to the men:
Make the woman happy.
Do something she likes and you get points.
Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted.
You don't get any points for doing something she expects. Sorry, that's the way the game is played.
Here is a guide to the point system:
1. You make the bed (+1)
2. You make the bed, but forget the decorative pillow (0)
3. You throw the bedspread over rumpled sheets (-1)
4. You go out to buy her what she wants (+5) In the rain (+8) But return with Beer (-5)
5. You check out a suspicious noise at night (0)
6. You check out a suspicious noise, and it is nothing (0)
7. You check out a suspicious noise and it is something (+5)
8. You pummel it with iron rod (+10)
9. It's her pet (-50)
1. You stay by her side the entire party (0)
2. You stay by her side for a while, then leave to chat with a college buddy (-2)
3. Named Rita (-4)
4. Rita is a dancer (-6)
5. Rita is single and is really beautiful (-80)
1. You forget her birthday (-50000)
2. You take her out to dinner (0)
3. You take her out to dinner and it's not a sports bar (+1)
4. Okay, it's a sports bar (-2)
5. And it is all-you-can-eat night (-3)
6. It's a sports bar, it is all-you-can-eat night, and your face is painted the colors of your favourite team (-10)
A Night Out
1. You take her to a movie (+2)
2. You take her to a movie she likes (+4)
3. You take her to a movie you hate (+6)
4. You take her to a movie you like (-2)
5. It's called 'DeathCop' (-3)
6. You lied and said it was a foreign film about orphans (-15)
1. You develop a noticeable potbelly (-15)
2. You develop a noticeable potbelly and exercise to get rid of it (+10)
3. You develop a noticeable potbelly and resort to baggy jeans and baggy Hawaiian shirts (-30)
4. You say, "It doesn't matter, you have one too." (-8000)
Enjoy the 'Big' Question
1. She asks, "Do I look fat?" (-5) [Yes, you LOSE points no matter WHAT THE ANSWER IS]
2. You hesitate in responding (-10)
3. You reply, "What do u mean?" (-35)
4. Any other response (-20)
1. When she wants to talk about a problem, you listen, displaying what looks like a concerned expression (0)
2. You listen, for over 30 minutes (+50)
3. You listen for more than 30 minutes without looking at the TV (+500)
4. She realises this is because you have fallen asleep (-10000)
Now what chance do you have?!!