Announcement!!!

It's wedding galore!

Wedding just dey smell now ooo. In the coming months, I'm going to be really busy attending weddings, organising weddings (lol...I'm not a pastor ooo. But, I'm a friend's chief brides maid and her wedding is coming up soon), travelling for weddings and more.




Hmm. Starting from August I'll be so busy with aso ebi and all. Can you imagine?

Anyway, it's all for the best.

Good news in my family. My doctor cousin, Jamiu Hassan Oyelohunnu and her long time doctor fiancee are saying yes, they do on August 16th.

Congratulations to Temitayo Ponmile and Daniel Peter...wedding's coming up in September (date and time to be communicated soon. Tayo must not see this ooo, I'm letting the cat out of the bag) anyways congrats all the same.

Toyin Lawal too is tying the knot in September too. !3th, September to be precise. I'm so happy for you Toyin. Your's is the case of the vision...It's yet for an appointed time, though it tarries, wait for it for at the end it shall speak and not lie. Congratulations!!!

And come October 16th, we have our dear Bola Adeboye (AKA Boje) saying 'for better for worse...' to her sweetheart. Isn't that great? Adebola dear, it's your time. Enjoy!

And yet another wedding in November...my cousin (no date yet). Alaba ku orire ooo

Finally, December...I too should be saying 'I do'. Opps. Did I just tell you my secret? Why now?

Wait and see!

I just love weddings. There's something about it that makes you feel honoured, celebrated (the couple). You've waited so long - faithfully - and the day to say 'I do' comes; people gather; music playing; balloons flying; colourful sugar or butter iced cake; the bride and her train glorying, glowing and beautiful; the groom and his men handsome, strong and all-male - people wowing the couple. It's really is lovely and beautiful and glorious.

I love weddings.
I love marriage
I love being married

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Did I Get Married?

...For Mama

Things That Irritate Me