Great Ways to Say I Love You...
***Hey! I’m choosing blue, because it’s the colour of love…
The best ways to say "I love you" to your spouse are usually in simple, everyday, seemingly unimportant ways. Someone once wrote; "Words and deeds that say 'You enrich my life' go on forever."
Here are some suggestions to get your own creative juices flowing so that your love for one another will go on forever.
* Give your mate an unexpected hug, a surprisingly romantic kiss, or a teasing tickle often
* Be spontaneous and surprising with winking at each other, whisking your spouse away for an unexpected weekend alone, star-gazing together, taking a walk in the rain with one another.
* Schedule a day to just be leisurely together
* Share why you love your spouse
* Give the gift of your time by performing trivial chores for your spouse, such as folding the clothes, running an errand, washing the car, etc.
* Blow a kiss from across the room.
* Hold hands.